I am having a few issues making connections to a few topics. Just wondering if someone has some insight. My questions are related to Sterio chem quizzes & general fundamentals (last quiz 11 ?'s) ;
1. What makes a molecule NOT rotate the plane of plane polarized light? (?# 4 -last quiz)
2. Properly predicting sterioisomers (#5 last quiz)
3. Knowing when molecules are chiral, but have no chiral center (general ?)
4. Reviewing the concept of when/what happens when a molecule undergoes inversion of configuration as it relates to being optically active (#1 last quiz)
5. Knowing how to tell when a molecule is optically active (#2 last quiz)
Thank you for your time and consideration to my requests -- I am just getting back into studying and there are a few concepts that are a little disconnected for me.